The resilience committees have unveiled their bid for National Lottery funding after nine months of work.
Members of the community can give their thoughts on the changes to Christ Church and St Mary’s by scanning the QR code below or clicking here.
The changes to Christ Church include:
- Replacing the pews with seats
- Creating a new Lady Chapel, kitchen, offices and toilets
- Building a link between the church and hall
The changes to St Mary’s include:
- Relaying paths in the churchyard
- Opening up the crypt for visitors
- Auditing the gravestones and monuments
A full list of the proposals can be found on the parish notice boards.